Friday, June 8, 2012

Norway, here I come!

As I looked through my posts written in May I must say I feel a bit disappointed about my ability to keep up with everything that I imagine myself to be doing. Yes, I did not have time to work on Norwegian more than perhaps couple of days all together.

Tomorrow early in the morning I am off to Norway to meet my new colleagues at the Rudolf Steiner University College. Starting tomorrow the preparation time is over I must be able to work using Norwegian.

Sometimes life pushes us to our borders to show us how much we are able to expand if we only dare to stick our hand out to the unknown. My life is an example of how things seeming impossible turn out to be possible after all. I guess this trip will be just another workout session to build up trust and learn to use my intuitions.

Instead of sticking to my original plan I have started a network Järna Bloggar in facebook, published several new posts in my blog called Intuitive Pedagogy Journal, started an open discussions in Estonia about the new Kindergarten Act right now on the table of the Government, criticized openly the statistics of Educational Ministry, sent my proposal for renewing the Estonian Board of Participation, invited hundreds of persons to a summer course in Solvik and loads of other stuff.

Instead of Norwegian it has been German language I have been working on intensively. Today I published my first coauthored article in German. Anett Böhme can only speak German and that made possible for me to learn so much during this last two months while working with her. I wonder how much time it takes before I am able to coauthor an article in Norwegian...

I do not intend to leave this blog without my attention and care in the future. I will keep you up-to-date about my progress in Norwegian and my experiences in Norway and with Norwegians.

And now I start packing...

No comments:

Post a Comment